Before season 3 begins this Sunday, let’s review season 2…;)
And evil takes a human form in Cesare Borgia. Don’t be fooled. He may seem like your typical incestuous, vicious, wannabe gonfaloniere but in reality, he is so much more than that.
book: haven’t read | want to read | hated it | it was okay | good | wonderful | loved it | one of my favorite books | best ever | other:
lebumblee asked me Gossip Girl for this meme a long time ago:
- otp: DAN/BLAIR obviously! It’s funny I was side-eying the idea so far initially, but then I grew to adore it, it was so flawlessly done and beautiful…*sob* Though this has only been my OTP in the last couple of seasons, or since the end of s4…in the first few seasons Chuck/Blair was my OTP. *hides* I still think they had potential initially, but the way the writers developed it (or rather DIDN’T give them any true development, but regression and the same thing over and over again and ever more gross abuse)…yeah. O_o
- favorite canon pairing: Well aside from DAN/BLAIR (I love that they *were* actually canon, even if for only a few episodes!) it’s Rufus/Lily, my steady canon pairing (and on-and-off OTP between shipping C/B and D/B) , which I have loved and shipped since the pilot. Though right now…*sob*
- least favourite pairing: Ugh Chuck/Blair, why will it never end…
- guilty pleasure pairing: Serena/Tripp (it was wrong but damn it was hot)
- a pairing you want to see more: Aside from Dan/Blair…RUFUS/LILY! ;_; Still devastated by the finale, please come to your senses, Lily!
- that pairing everyone likes but you’re like “lol no”: Aside from Chuck/Blair…Nate/Blair I guess? I know a lot of people who love them but I just never saw it…also same to Nate/Jenny though I’m not sure how many people love that one.
Also would be open to other fandom asks for this meme! :)
put a fandom in my ask and i’ll answer:
- favorite canon pairing
- least favourite pairing
- guilty pleasure pairing
- a pairing you want to see more
- that pairing everyone likes but you’re like “lol no”